What should I put on my walls?

Hello, I'm 22 with an apartment. I have no idea what to put on the walls in my living room. I'd like to make it more like home. I don't have a lot of money and pictures can get expensive. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Favorite Answer

Do you like to paint? On TV, they decorate with originals. You can buy a large blank canvass at an art store and create your own modern artwork. I'm not a very original thinker, so if it were me, I would look on the net for something I like and then copy it. It is way cool to have your own art up! Good luck!

A large mirror is a good start. Put a table under it and then add a framed photo, vase w/flowers,or a collection you may have on the table. Check out yard sales ,especially ones listed in the paper as having household furnishings, or the local thrift stores. You may need to go in to these shops several times a week as the inventory is always changing but it can be alot of fun looking for that perfect something!