Which wave grease is the best to use ?

I been buying so many wave greases but they seem not to give me the 360 waves i want can anyone help ?

Favorite Answer

blue magic budy

Dax 360 Wave Grease

When it comes to getting 360 waves its all about brushing your hair . You have to make sure you brush your hair in the right direction. For example the top forward, the sides to an angle, the back down. When you get an hair cut you cant get your hair cut to low until your waves are trained. So I suggest you let your hair grow for about a moth but while its growing continue to brush your hair that is how you make waves deep

Use curl activator gel with aloe in it....If you hair is wavy, keeps it wavy, its curly, keeps it curly....*its clear gel and doesnt make your hair flake, plus it is extra moisturizers in it for hair like ours..I use it when I relax my hair and makes my hair nice all day...The product comes in a clear jar with a green strip on it....LA LONG AID ACTIVATOR GEL....Try it, it works!!!....HAPPY 07!!!