How do you keep your pants tucked into boots snugly, without sags and excess material bagging around top ?

As boots are making a huge fashion comeback this season, I have purchased several great pair. This brings me to tucking my pants/jeans into the boots. Inevetibly I end up with saggy knees or gathers of material bunching over the top of the boots? Any solutions???

Favorite Answer

SOCKS. Tuck your jeans into your knee- socks. they fit tight, and wont bunch up, and stay in place. Added plus, you dint have to go out and buy anything~ you already have socks!!

I normally sort of fold the bottom of the jeans around my leg and then tuck them into my socks. Looks bad without jeans over the top, but helps you get your legs into the jeans. Or look for boots that are just a little bit wider than you need so that the jeans will fit perfectly.

You have to buy pants specifically for your boots. Buy the boot cutes or skinny pants and this time they have to fit snugg and be tight. So you could wear your boots to the store and try on some jeans.

Skinny jeans! I like the ones from Forever 21 best.

pull them taught by the ankles and fold them to one side evenly to the calf then put the boot on. Im loving the slouch boot this season! Skinny jeans are better

I disagree about boot cut jeans. They are not narrow around the bottom. They are actually belled at the bottom to go OVER jeans. Skinny jeans or tight fitting straight leg jeans.

• :)

Skinny jeans! Get them at old navy cheap! I have boots to and I wear my skinny jeans tucked in them. Plus they are in style!♥

usually it bags because your jeans are too flare. if you get boot cut jeans, or skinny jeans, and you tuck it into the boots deep enough, then it shouldn`t puff out too much.

Wear boot cut jeans. or put your pants in your socks.

It really depends on the pants. Sometimes it looks okay baggy but other times snug.