Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How different is 'lovemaking' compared to 'self love'?

Ok I hope this doesn't get deleted but I was wondering how stimulating sex can be compared to 'self love'.

I'm still a virgin and I'm worried that my first sexual experience may be botched because it would be so much more stimulating then 'self love' that I would be premature.

But I heard that if you 'self love' regularly you build up a tolerance to premature 'endings.' I've 'self loved' for a few hours at a time roleplaying online regularly.

So what's the deal?

Favorite Answer

It's very different. It's hard to explain to someone who has never experienced it, but sex with a person is just an entirely new level of sexual experience. Masturbation is mostly just about getting the tension off. Making love with another person involves a level of intimacy humans otherwise don't experience. It's also much more satisfying, both psychologically and physically, because that's primarily what sexual energy was meant to be used for.

All I can say is you're going to have to jump in the game sooner or later. Your first experience may not be all that great, but I wouldn't worry too much about that; how good were you the first time you rode a bicycle? Chances are she's just as nervous as you are and won't be able to make the difference anyway.

And yes, masturbation can build up your resistance. It's also a good way to get to know your body - so that you know what's going on when, and that can help with self-control.

Take care.

If you are really worried about this, what you should do is make sure you take care of your girlfriend before you even try to enter her. Work on her clit with your fingers for a while, and then go down on her till she comes. If she is not too sensitive, you can keep going till she comes again. That way, once you do enter her, she will have been satisfied and it won't matter too much how long you last.

To be honest, honey, they are two different ball parks. No vagina can compete with a hand, and no man can compete with a vibrator (with any part of his anatomy). If you think your first time is coming up, slow the other things down so that you can relax and enjoy, instead of comparing.

• Steve

Chances are during your first time you'll last like 2 minutes or you won't be able to maintain an erection. If you do any better than that, consider yourself lucky.

So pick an understanding partner, eh?

• Olive

Lovemaking is for two...that changes the whole thing..its a physical and emotional experience which is very fulfilling...I would recommend you wait till you find your life partner and get married

Yep dude that generally what happens its like going from a bicycle to a hot rod big difference save it till ya married.

Lovemaking is doing it with a partner. while your self love is masturbating. Am I right. In love making you can have a baby in masturbating you spill the babies.

Source(s): I t is abnormal to selflove all the time. You are horny.

Oh it is a lot of difference.I don`t have to spend any money and my hand never wants to talk after i`m done.

Find a girl first buddy

do some sels loving before the real love, you'll last longer that way, believe me.