Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how late can you drink on new years eve, if you live in michigan?

ive heard that the drinking time limit is 9pm and others have said 4am

help me out

Favorite Answer

Til you pass out. But I believe the regular bar hours apply, so 2am. And I live in Michigan.

The bars are open until 4am in Michigan. Last Call is at 4am - you can drink all night though if you're just at a friends home. Drink Responsibly. Police will be out EVERYWHERE tonight.

• lyyman

The bars can be open until 4 am.. I think they stop serving at 2 am. I can't think of a better night not to be out driving. Have a happy and safe New Year.

You can only drink until midnight on New Years Eve. After that it will be New Years Day !

You can't order any more drinks after 2 A.M. at the bars, but you can drink all night at a private home.

2 am is when bars stop the drinks and start to get people out.

Source(s): Live in Michigan.