what's the best mattress on the market ?????

Shopping around for a new queen or full size mattress.

Coil, Sleep number or visco latex (temperpedic)

Coil is the worst for putting pressure points on the body

air beds could break down and I heard that after a while

temperpedic can break down too. visco-latex costs

about $3,000.

Does anyone have a visco-latex bed the one developed

by NASA and is it really worth the money????? THX

Favorite Answer

I got my memory foam beds at Ortho. They are actually more durable than Tempurpedic, and have a 20yr warranty, vs. a 10yr for Tempurpedic. They were 1/3 the price, too!

I love my bed and have never slept better, even on a top-quality Stearns and Foster mattress, so I ran out and got one for the guest room, too. Friends who stay over are amazed at how comfortable the bed is.

So, I do recommend it (obviously). Sweet dreams!

I have a relative that has the VIsco Latex and they are not very happy with it. 5 Years ago I bought a Simmons Beautyrest and I

love it. When I first got it I remember waking up and feeling different. It was simply the best sleep I have ever had. I still look forward to the comfortable sleep it gives. It is like a cloud. If you have issues with your current mattress hurry to get a new one. I always thought a mattress was a mattress. But when you get one that is right. You will be waking up to good mornings every day!

I don't know about all the ones you mentioned, but I have had a Kingsdown mattress for about 5 years now and I love it. I researched for one best for people who sleep on their sides. Kingsdown was the one. I now wake up without having tossed and turned pulling all the bedding apart, and without having lower back ache, numb arm, etc.

I love my sleep number and the best part is that both my husband and I choose our own numbers. Ours has never broken down. I love the way the tempurpedic feels but it does break down. I had a pillow made out of that material and it broke down.

the one that comes with the good man 4u lol