Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what's the best mattress on the market ?????

Shopping around for a new queen or full size mattress.

Coil, Sleep number or visco latex (temperpedic)

Coil is the worst for putting pressure points on the body

air beds could break down and I heard that after a while

temperpedic can break down too. visco-latex costs

about $3,000.

Does anyone have a visco-latex bed the one developed

by NASA and is it really worth the money????? THX

Favorite Answer

I got my memory foam beds at Ortho. They are actually more durable than Tempurpedic, and have a 20yr warranty, vs. a 10yr for Tempurpedic. They were 1/3 the price, too!

I love my bed and have never slept better, even on a top-quality Stearns and Foster mattress, so I ran out and got one for the guest room, too. Friends who stay over are amazed at how comfortable the bed is.

So, I do recommend it (obviously). Sweet dreams!

I have a relative that has the VIsco Latex and they are not very happy with it. 5 Years ago I bought a Simmons Beautyrest and I

love it. When I first got it I remember waking up and feeling different. It was simply the best sleep I have ever had. I still look forward to the comfortable sleep it gives. It is like a cloud. If you have issues with your current mattress hurry to get a new one. I always thought a mattress was a mattress. But when you get one that is right. You will be waking up to good mornings every day!

I don't know about all the ones you mentioned, but I have had a Kingsdown mattress for about 5 years now and I love it. I researched for one best for people who sleep on their sides. Kingsdown was the one. I now wake up without having tossed and turned pulling all the bedding apart, and without having lower back ache, numb arm, etc.

I love my sleep number and the best part is that both my husband and I choose our own numbers. Ours has never broken down. I love the way the tempurpedic feels but it does break down. I had a pillow made out of that material and it broke down.

the one that comes with the good man 4u lol