Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I just released my servant girl and she is crying and she says she loved having me as her master but?

I want her to be happy and be able to marry the man that she wants. If I didn't release her she would have married me willingly but I would not have known her true feelings because they would have been whatever mine were. I want her to see if she would be better with another guy but if she wants to be with me that is okay...I gave her her freedom and she said she couldn't be without a master so I told her I would be her guardian and she is happier now...there is this other guy I think she might like so that is why I did it. We never had sex. Did I do the right thing?

No...i'm not trying to be funny, just want to know if I did the right thing.

Favorite Answer

you say this girl was your servant? it sounds to me like she considers herself to have a slave's heart. you must understand that a slave has no free will. if she was free when she gave herself to you.. then it was you she wanted to be with. as soon as she became your servant/slave she was completely committed to you. that would have been all she needed to make her happy. if you don't understand this, then perhaps the problem is that you weren't ready to be a master. perhaps you don't have a true dom's heart. if you loved her and wanted to keep her, she would have been yours for life. as for being guardian... i'm sure that wouldn't have worked...probably didn't. if the other guy had a true dom's heart and wanted a slave, then he wouldn't accept that you were her guardian. he would simply have taken her as his... and she would have accepted, particularly if you had introduced them. a slave without a master is like a ship without a rudder, wheel and compass.. aimless, going around in circles, completely lost at sea. the truth is.. if you didn't love her and want her, then you did the right thing. if you really did want her... then fool, what have you done??? however, i'm sure she knows that you did your best to take care of her. i'm sure she appreciates it. she would probably like to stay in touch with you, but it's most likely that her new master, who is obviously much more savvy about slave ownership than you, would have forbidden her to have any contact, at least until he'd completely asserted his authority over her and the dust had settled.

If your name is Michael ,you have the access to be her guardian officially, and you can change your last name to ANGEL. You are a master to this servant girl and she want's to marry you,may be you are not a good master, but a better husband.It is a good thing you never have sex. Now she'll be thinking you are a VIRGIN MASTER..

Nope, you did the insecure thing. If you don't love her, then cut her the &^%$ loose. Be a man about it. If you do love her, then take what is yours, and shut the door in her heart to others by being her Dom. You can't have it both ways.

i think you should not have released her if you really love her. Love should not be taken for granted. I think you might have a deeper reason to released her. I f i were you i'd get her back cos you might regret it for the rest of your life

I pity the girl for thinking and believing you were her master and she is your servant, what planet are you from?

Thank God you allowed her to meet other people, maybe she'll meet the right guy who will call her his girlfriend or by her name and not their servant girl.

r u kidding me u arrogant fool??? Why does she think for one second that ur her flippin master? This question is insane, your a creep

it would only be the right thing if your story ended in you Isolating yourself in a cave for the rest of your life you misogynist freak

Servant girl??? ok, what is your point? Do you even have a point to this question or just tryna be funny?

You have a REALLY wild imagination. You should keep these thoughts to yourself.

Yep!