We played a fear factor at school and got this 6th grader to eat worms out of dog poo. Is he OK?

Its been about a week and he is getting sick and his belly is really swollen. We dont want to say anything but should he talk to the school nurse?

Favorite Answer

Uh.... no. Anyone that does that is messed up in the head.

no he is not well. go speak to the nurse privately or slip a note under her door. Worms of different types can do great damage and even move through organs such as the heart. Also dog feces can have other types of germs that could cause a major infection.

First of all EEWWW!!! I hope that he got some money out of that one! But if your friend is really sick you might want to tell him that he should at least tell the nurse what he did. Sometimes dogs carry bacteria or germs that can make a human very sick so he needs to tell someone.

First take him to the school nurse. He is ill right now and if he dies from an infection, than you'll be in much worse trouble. Second how could you make someone do that? Is it so hard to not play a game that involves hurting someone

This was an extremely stupid thing to dare someone to do. You and your firends have caused this boy to become infected with an intestinal parasite which is damaging his internal organs. Left unchecked this can cause irreviersible damage to the major organs and could possibly lead to death. I think that the mature thing to do would be to fess up to your act, and the boy needs to take responsibility to agreeing in this whole mess. If something happens to this boy then you are accomplises to his death or injury which is more serious than being grounded.

HE/SHE sounds really bad and sick.He/She could get a disease and be sick for there life.I myself am in 6th grade and if my friend did something like that I would think they are not OK.But 2 check see if he/she would do it again if they would there odd and not to much OK.But if any one else there did what he/she did then I guess its fine

Happy New Year's and good luck with this

Sincerely,

Jennifer

P.S. jennifer22895@yahoo.com is my mail address email me with any other questions or just to chat about this subject or any other sub.

Of course not! You should really tell the nurse. I don't think the dog is too healthy either. Normally they don't have worms in their poo. And how did you make him do that?!! It's gross. YUCK

That was a really stupid thing to do. Nice to see you are more concerned with staying out of trouble then someones life and well being. Grow up and fess up before something really bad develops.

Why would your school allow this to happen? May I ask you - would you be okay if you ate worms out of dog poo????

Dogs in particular have other enzymes in their bodies that allow them to digest excrement. And you friend might have E. Coli, which is can be a deadly bacteria!

• J W

Dogs have been known to eat both their own and other dogs' feces. He may have contracted E. Coli. What were you kids thinking?!?!?!?! Does he have to die or end up in the hospital before one of you "jokers" admit to it?