promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do You Think That The song "Dirty Little Secret" Would Be Okay To Sing In A Catholic School?

here's the lyrics:

http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/allamericanrejects/d...

do you think it would be okay to sing infront of kinder-8th grade? i was thinking of doing it for the talent show. but is it appropriate?

Update:

i don't care if Tyson is a douche bag! i want to know if it's okay to sing! god!

Update 2:

bbut this song would make me not as stage frightened when i sing!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i usto go to one of those.....but i wouldnt reccomend it cause.....its a catholic school, ya know? i mean they said my techno was a little too provocative cause of the beats

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Hmmmm... I don't think a catholic school would appreciate a song that talks about having a fling with someone. (That you probably shouldn't be having.) The younger ones might not kind understand, but the teachers will. I would suggest choosing another song. And good luck with whatever you choose!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love dirty little secret. but my friend goes to a cathlic school( i am in public schools) and he tried singing that with a group of friends. when he tried out they said no. because of the younger kids under like age 10 it wouldnt be very approiate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Catholic school??? Hmm.... I know the lyrics already and I don't think it is appropiate, first because it talks (basically) about having a friend with benefits...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont think you understand the words to dirty littlte secret because if you did you woldnt be sakin this stupid question. and i think you perfectly know that dirty little secret should be kept out of catholic schools but if you want to be stupid then go ahead...noones stopping you

♥ candy-diva ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i actually i think it is totally acceptable, i've heard it before(i own the cd),but after i READ the lyrics,i've realized there r no curse words

EDIT: if u try out they will see if it is acceptable or not\

EDIT2: well actually i dont know anything about catolic schools and how strict they r, sry,(i'v heard of super strict schools, and very lieniate school

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......... the song dosent have curse words but I would ask the person in charge of the talent show to get approval

• Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

its raining its pouring the old man is snoring He went to bed and bumped his head and could'nt get up in the morning!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All American Rejects suck.But yeah it would be okay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The All American Rejects suck, and that Tyson guy, makes me want to hit him in the mouth.....he's such a douche-bag....

~~~~~~~~~

oh, yea, do want you want, but Tyson is still a douche-bag.....sorry....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.