Do You Think That The song "Dirty Little Secret" Would Be Okay To Sing In A Catholic School?

here's the lyrics:

http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/allamericanrejects/d...

do you think it would be okay to sing infront of kinder-8th grade? i was thinking of doing it for the talent show. but is it appropriate?

i don't care if Tyson is a douche bag! i want to know if it's okay to sing! god!

bbut this song would make me not as stage frightened when i sing!

Favorite Answer

i usto go to one of those.....but i wouldnt reccomend it cause.....its a catholic school, ya know? i mean they said my techno was a little too provocative cause of the beats

Hmmmm... I don't think a catholic school would appreciate a song that talks about having a fling with someone. (That you probably shouldn't be having.) The younger ones might not kind understand, but the teachers will. I would suggest choosing another song. And good luck with whatever you choose!

i love dirty little secret. but my friend goes to a cathlic school( i am in public schools) and he tried singing that with a group of friends. when he tried out they said no. because of the younger kids under like age 10 it wouldnt be very approiate.

A Catholic school??? Hmm.... I know the lyrics already and I don't think it is appropiate, first because it talks (basically) about having a friend with benefits...

i dont think you understand the words to dirty littlte secret because if you did you woldnt be sakin this stupid question. and i think you perfectly know that dirty little secret should be kept out of catholic schools but if you want to be stupid then go ahead...noones stopping you

♥ candy-diva ♥

i actually i think it is totally acceptable, i've heard it before(i own the cd),but after i READ the lyrics,i've realized there r no curse words

EDIT: if u try out they will see if it is acceptable or not\

EDIT2: well actually i dont know anything about catolic schools and how strict they r, sry,(i'v heard of super strict schools, and very lieniate school

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......... the song dosent have curse words but I would ask the person in charge of the talent show to get approval

• Linda

its raining its pouring the old man is snoring He went to bed and bumped his head and could'nt get up in the morning!!!

All American Rejects suck.But yeah it would be okay.

The All American Rejects suck, and that Tyson guy, makes me want to hit him in the mouth.....he's such a douche-bag....

~~~~~~~~~

oh, yea, do want you want, but Tyson is still a douche-bag.....sorry....