Is it wrong...?

Is it wrong to be talking to your ex boyfriend more than ur boyfriend on the phone and also when your ex and your boyfriend dont really like eachother and sometimes talkin to ur boyfriend bout ur ex makes him jealous plus your boyfriend is REALLLY clingy?

Favorite Answer

Young lady, you're playing a dangerous game. Why haven't you told your ex bf you want nothing more to do with him, that includes phonecalls? Your present bf may seem clingy because you keep making him feel insecure about who's your one-and-only. The male species is combative by nature and if another man even remotely appears to be getting attention, well you've set up a boxing match, haven't you? If you truly want your present bf in the relationship, then cut off ALL contact with the ex, and STOP any conversations with present bf about the ex - it's unnecessary and unhealthy. Besides, it's none of his business anyway. Put it all behind you, lady, and try boosting the self-esteem of your present guy. Once he's not feeling so threatened, he may ease up on the clingy-ness. You've got to ask yourself what you're doing with both these two guys even in the same sentence! Time to grow up and stop playing games.

Source(s): Experience
  • Dr. D

Yes it is wrong.

You sound like you don't care about your boyfriend. You just like to manipulate him for your own selfish benefit.

You'd be a better person if you stop talking to your ex and try to make your boyfriend into a healthy, well-adjusted man. You are supposed to be there to encourage and strengthen the person you love.

yes it is wrong. you're not supposed to talk about your ex's with your current boyfriend.Thats a no-no. I learned the hard way. And maybe you should re-think your relationships, since you talk to your ex more than your current and you say your current is clingy. Thats not a good trait to have or to deal with.

Yes it is wrong...I was in that situation. My girl had a lot of guy friends and she would spend more time talking to them than me. I didnt like that at all so I dumped her. You just kinda have to feel like you come first. And I feel bad for your bf...how can you do that to him. You swear you wouldnt mind that happening to you.

r u kidding me? u have got to be the most pathetic girlfriend in the world (sorry) why r u talking to ur x? Unless you have kids w/the shmuck u shouldn't disrespect your guy like that, shame on u!

Sounds like you need to figure out who you really want to spend time with and invest into their life.

• naw that aint wrong cuz you waz wit da ex boyfriend in da first place and yo recent boyfriend probably gone be mad about it but what do he expect.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO TALK TO YOUR EX IF YOU HAVE A BF NOW. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHICH ONE YOU REALLY WANT.

yes. just think about it......

would you want your boyfriend doing that to you?

doubt it.