Who else is getting tired of these WHITE WIFE questions?

I bet it's the same idiot that keeps getting kicked off Yahoo answers & makes a new ID & comes back. Personally I wish the idiot would just go away!!!

• zether
    Favorite Answer

those questions are offensive to my green wife

what about a yellow wife or blue wife

i wonder if the blue man group has blue wives

• Stark

Yes, i am very irritated with it. There are a bunch of names, and they all have the same little symbol on there picture (looks like little sun glasses) and they ask the same type of questions. And i do think it is someone who just keeps getting a new name. i don't know what Phanwa in the Machine is, but sometimes they will post that too. Anyways, it drives me crazy, and i keep reporting this person.

just pity the fool and move on. Yes, they are irritating, and it's pretty obvious it's the same person that just switches user names. It would be nice if Yahoo would find out the actual Yahoo user account and block it from Answers, but I doubt the would waste the time, money & manpower to track it down. It's bothersome, but he/she is just a weirdo with nothing better to do.

Yes I am and have,in fact,I just finished reporting him to Yahoo answers again. Keep your head held high,we will win this thing,all the women he is insulting and bothering. He will get a permanent kick off of yahoo one of these days,just be patient. ALSO AMY-I HAVE GONE BACK AND CHECKED THIS PERSON IS ALSO USING ANOTHER NAME AND SAYING THE SAME EXACT THINGS. I HAVE REPORTED HIM ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND HOPE YAHOO ANSWERS PERMANENTLY KICKS HIM OFF OF HERE AND WOULD PERSONALLY SUE HIM FOR SLANDER IF I COULD FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVES AND HOPEFULLY HE DOES NOT LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS I DO AND CERTAINLY NOT CLOSE TO ME AND IF I FIND OUT HE DOES,I WILL BE IN AT THE COURTHOUSE ON WEDNESDAY MORNING WHEN THEY OPEN TO FILE A LAWSUIT ON THIS GUY.

Source(s): common sense and my nerves

Have you reported this user? If not then report.. It may get the individual kicked off and yes they may come back..but hope that Yahoo will see whats going on and pull the plug from him using the site period. Can't their ISP be traced or something to stop them from coming back under a different username? Maybe Im grasping at straws ...

ME TOO! And some D*** WAD is making racial remarks about "other" races as well, and he has got others to follow suit. Someone ought to report abuse on here!

They ask stupid questions that don't deserve answers and it involves someone's race with a different race! It's so rude, I don't like to repeat the rudeness!

THAT person doin' this, needs to get IN CHECK!!!!!

Just out of curiosity how do you know they are white? Sometimes people confuse me of being white when I am on the phone but I am not. So what makes you so positive that they are white wife questions?

omg me too, i tried reporting him but some how he keeps coming back....by the way if you reading this "white wife" then its 4 your own good!!Sigh....i just wish he would go away ..he ruins my new years eve.

Yeah, I agree with you. I guess he has nothing better to do than to make a fool of himself. Just ignore him.

Why don't you stop reading them? If you stop responding or looking at them maybe you won't get upset.

They are just some insane one liners. Nothing more, nothing less.