Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

best jokes: give me ur best jokes that you know,dirty or clean.?

dudes,it has 2 b funny.

Favorite Answer

A boy goes to a new school and the teacher says, "What's your name?" The boy says: "Butt itches" The teacher says:"No, really what is your name?" The boy says "Butt itches!!!" The teacher says "Tell me what your name is or you're going to the principal's office." The boy says "Butt itches!" So the boy goes to the principal's office and the principal says "What's your name, son?" Boy: "Butt itches." Principal:"No really, if you don't tell me what your name is, I'll send you home." Boy:"Butt itches!!!" Principal:"That's it you're goin' home!!!" So the boy is walking home and he sees his mom, then he got hit by a truck. then the mom says: "Oh my Butt itches!!!" The truck driver says "Well then scratch it!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy is in the principal's office and the Pricipal asks the boy what he had for lunch and the boy says Ketchup an rubber buns

and the principal says what is your favorite color? the boy said ketchup and rubber buns. The principal says what did you do when the pretty lady walked down the street? the boy says catch up and rub her buns.

Enjoy!!!♥

• Linda

We had a great inside joke at work. One of my coworkers told me a joke which was hilarious, but when I tried to tell it, I reversed the punch line, and I was more hilarious than the joke was supposed to be! Well, they never let me live that one down. I can email anyone the joke if they want to see it.

here's a 'dirty' one,

Q:How did Dairy Queen become pregnant?

A:Burger King forgot to wrap his Whopper!

A guy goes into a drugstore to buy condoms.

"What size?" asks the clerk.

"Gee, I don't know."

"Go see Sophie in aisle 4." He goes over to see Sophie, who grabs him in the crotch, and yells, "Medium!" The guy is mortified! He hurries over to pay and leaves quickly.

Another guy comes in to buy condoms, and gets sent to Sophie in aisle 4. Sophie grabs him and yells, "Large!" The guy struts over to the register, pays, and leaves.

A high school kid comes in to buy condoms.

"What size?" The kid embarassedly says "I've never done this before. I don't know what size." The clerk sends him over to Sophie in aisle 4. She grabs him and yells "Clean up in aisle 4!"

A father and his son walk into a bank. They get into line behind a fat lady. The lady turns around. The son yells to his Dad, " Watch out Dad she's backing up!"

Source(s): It was funnier when I was told it.

Guy has a routine. Everyday at lunchtime he leaves his desk, walks down the same street to the same restaurant where he sits at the same table in the same chair and orders the same thing thing, pork chops, from the same waitress.

One day, before the guy comes in, the chef tells the waitress that there are no more pork chops. So she takes her pencil and scratches out pork chops from her menu.

Guy comes in and after he sits down, the waitress says to him, "You know, I'm sorry, but I just had to scratch out what I know you like."

Guy looks at her, smiles and says, "Don't worry about it. Just go wash your hands and bring me my pork chops."

Source(s): I forget.

What is the difference between a rectal thermometer and an oral thermometer?

TASTE

Source(s): LIFE......

jimmy lives in the wall

my best friends neighbor' brother sat on his hampster