Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

If someone just broke up with you on NYE would you keep their Xmas gift or break them and send them back?

she gave me a fossil watch

Favorite Answer

dont break it and dont give it back .if you like it wear it, if you dont like it give it to some else..

breaking a gift is stupid . that is all its stupid . so is ripping up photo's and letters.

put that stuff away for awhile even a few years but throw away things that in the end will help you remember parts of your life . most likely you will not care that much about the break up in the years to come instead you will just remember the good bits and wish you had a pic of that person.

o.k. breaking it and sending it back is childish but if your really that hurt about then do whatever makes you feel better. although I personally would just give it to someone else. Maybe you'll find someone better tonite at a party and forget all about the B***h who gave you the stupid watch. Happy New Year!!. And good luck

I would keep them and wait until I had the opportunity to give them to someone else that could use them. Not as a special something gift, but just as a gift of generousity.

Give it to them anyways you bought it for them and if your heart led you to buy it for them give it to them anyways.THEY WON'T BE EXPECTING that Keep your heart Joyous because what will happen is that they will be the one with the guilt.You don't want that for them but show them you are the better person no-matter what.If they don't want it then take it back and get your money.Better yet save it you might find sombody who will appreciate it..GOOD LUCK and Happy New Year

• LIZA

Recycle the gift for someones birthday.

KEEP THE PRESENT!!! It's like a wedding ring. If you break up, you keep the rock.

take it back to the store and get a refund - you can probably do this without the receipt and then go get drunk and get her out of your system!

keep it it was a gift for you.

JUST DEPENDS ON THE GIFT. I THINK I'D KEEP IT. IT'S MINE.