What's the best way to get rid of unwanted kittens?

I'm not talking about giving them away.

• louie
    Favorite Answer

put them all into a burlap bag and throw it into a nearby river.

That is such a cruel thing, no life should be unwanted, life is to be cherished regardless of what kind of life, kittens are so lovable and you want to "get rid of them", that to me sounds horrible, I am in animal rescue and your question makes my skin crawl. Your question makes me sorry I came on here tonight. Find loving homes for them and get the mother cat fixed, so she does not have any more "unwanted kittens" as you call them.

Take them to your local animal shelter. They may be able to have them adopted. I adopted a kitten myself last year, and I love her to death. And get your cat spayed.

Look for a no kill shelter in your area. There are plenty of them out there. But make sure it's no-kill. They will find homes for them.

Are you talking about selling them or KILLING them?? If you want to sell them put them in free ads like craigs list and put signs up..

If you dont want them otherwise DO NOT kill them, they are better off being euthanized at the pound

Take them to the local vet or find your local cats protection, they will take them. I will take them if you live nr Wiltshire. You are a **** if you want to kill them.

ebay

give them to little children at your local playground theyll take them home and the cats arnt your problem anymore

Shotgun and a duffel bag

I should think that a donation to a scientific lab would be in right order.

can you just drop them at the front doorstep of ur local animal shelter and run?

Have them become wanted and keep them.