Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What would you like to prove to yourself and others this year?

• Randy
    Favorite Answer

I do not have any desire to prove anything to anyone.

That 1+1=3.

• amp

I'd like to prove to myself and others that I can achieve my dreams (though I have already done so to some extent). I want to paint more, show my work in more galleries & sell more paintings. To finish recording my CD & market it. To keep writing songs & book more gigs. To keep improving my guitar-playing skills. I'd also like to be more positive (less neurotic & self-defeating). To stop procrastinating (like Allegra! Need to get off my butt!) and seize the day. I have a bad habit of putting things off. I'd also like to exercise & eat healthier.

I mostly have to prove things to myself, not others. I can be my own worst enemy/harshest critic.

That I can easily thrash the biggest and most agile Kung Fu fighter. Should I fail in this task I will submit to the most severe punishment currently known: the critical scrutiny of Rosie O'Donnell.

I want to prove that I will be nothing like my mother AND that I am not going crazy as my family thinks

I want to make a positive impression on everybody I can. I wanna smile more and become more outgoing. I have learned it makes me feel good to help others when i can. I know a friendly smile and a hello can do wonders for people. Just being honest.

I want to prove to my non helping parents that I can make it through my freshmen year of college and to everybody else who said I cant do it without my parents.

• amazon

That I can write a book and it will be read by high schools all over the world. Okay, maybe not the high schools, but read through out the world.

• Pablo

To be present. A good listener. The friend you can count on. The person who care about self to be a healthy and happy individual.

• I want to prove that I can acheive superlative grades in my report card.