Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Will she forgive me?

I know its a new year and its supposed to be throw out the old. Nothings going on with us but I want to know her better next year. I havent talked to her for 2-3 weeks (although I have on random days talked to her), but I see her glancing at me at the corner of her eye. Should I talk to her more; will that give my intentions away?

Favorite Answer

Go for it. Talk to her tell her how you feel about her. If she feels the same way about you then you guys will be good for each other. But if she doesn't then there is more fish in the see. If you are meant to be with her, then you will be with her. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

If you are asking will she forgive you for not talking to her for several weeks - then the answer is YES !! Don't wonder any longer or waste time - if you like this girl then go ahead and get to know her better. You may be pleasantly surprised. Good luck !!

What is it she is supposed to forgive you for? When you ask a question, you have to actually explain the scenario, not go off on a completely different tangent.

The only way you are going to get to know her better is to talk to her. Girls don't like it though when you ask questions but don't listen to the answers.

Trust me, she'll forgive you, as long as you ask for forgiveness and give her flowers and chocolates

you need to talk to her like everyday too. Us girls like feeling being loved by talking to their bfs all the time

well first of all if theres nothing going on with you two then whats 4 her to forgive? ...but anyway you should talk to her,, i mean come on what can you lose?

• LIZA

Don't be scare to talk to a girl you like. Open up and see for yourself if she is into liking you.

you should definately talk to her. shes trying to tell you she wants to talk to you more...but you both just need to stop being so unsure of yourselves...because once you start talking you'll both be much happier even if you are just friends.

Aww..yes.☺

I say go for what you want. Be a man, and act like it.