Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

rabbit f asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

We played a fear factor at school and got this 6th grader to eat worms out of dog poo. Is he OK?

its been about a week and he is getting sick and his belly is swollen. Nobody wants to say anything but should be tell the school nurse?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He needs to go to the doctor and tell about the stupid thing he did. Depending on the type of worms, they could be growing or multiplying or eating. One of the main reasons you need to wash your hands is to prevent ingesting the eggs of these worms which may be on the ground of on pets. I'm sure the doctor will be able to take care of it. Do not fret; it is done; and it will be taken care of to the best of the doctor's ability. I believe then he will be fine. Thank you for caring and getting this out in the open so it can be handled early. IMMEDIATE ATTENTION IS NECESSARY.

• 1 decade ago

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!Why would you do that? Dog poo can carry diseases and illnesses. He could get very very sick. Tell the principle, the nurse, office, counsler, ANYBODY! Just most importantly, get him to a doctor ASAP!

Dont you ever make anyone eat anything from dog poo again! You can get into serious trouble. On Fear Factor, they have certified people to check and make sure everything is face before they stick something into they're mouths!

Well, just pray, little kid, because thats all you can do.

Good luck.

• D N
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Get him to the doctor immediately.

Are you people crazy - fear factor for 6th graders? Dog poo yet?

• 1 decade ago

That is just sick. First of all, you need to report yourselves to the principal becasue if you dont soon, you'll get in even bigger trouble later. This boy probably ate worms that are infectionis. He is not Ok. Dont do this again. Truth and dare and fear factor games should have these rules that me and my friends made.

1.Will it hurt anyone?

2. Will it make them sick?

3.Will it get them in trouble

4. Is it just to bad.

listen to thoughs next time. Write apology letters to him while he ends up going to the hospital. You or your parents might have to pay for part of his doctor bill or all of it.

Source(s): myself and a nurse
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok well the thing is your gonna have to rat yourselfs out

he could very possibly be very sick and could need emergancy medical attention he could get ecoli

or sum other very horrible disease not from eating the worm [that wouldn't cause any lasting problems] but the dog poop could cause serious illness

www.myspace.com/123002367

• 1 decade ago

Do you kids have to do everything you see on tv? Do a little research before you get a child to eat dog worms. He could definately get ecoli. I hope this is just a prank question to get attention.

• 1 decade ago

ewww!!! yes tell someone right away!!! He is probably infested with worms, and since some worms have to leave the body to lay eggs, he could scratch the area and pass the eggs on to someone else.

• 1 decade ago

he probly is NOT ok u should tell some1 because he could get very sick and like the others said he could probly die. dogs carry diseases like humans too! dont boys think these days?!?! rat your self out and tell and adult quuickly bc i dont think u want ur friend to be gone.!

• 1 decade ago

poor kid! HOW COULD U DO SUCH A THING!!!!! WORMS IN DOG POOP! ARE YOU CRAZY!? CONFESS TO THE NURSE! THIS MAY BE A MATTER BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!???? HE COULD DIE!!! NOW TELL UR PARENTS AND HIS PARENTS. MAKE SURE TO GET A DOCTOR. HOPE HE IS ALL RIGHT! IF HE DOESNT GET BETTER TELL US!

• 1 decade ago

I hope your kidding. Fecal matter is the source for E. Coli.

If he is sick I hope someone notices and brings him to a hospital ASAP.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.