What are the laws for wages on holiday's in the state of NH?

My hubby just started a job 2 weeks ago and worked on christmas and is going to work on new years day he works third shift so it was christmas eve 11 pm into christmas day 7 am and now new years eve 11 pm into new years day 7 am. shouldnt he get holiday pay? he was told he can only get it after 90 days. is this so? how can i find out for sure?

Favorite Answer

No law requires employers to pay extra for holidays. It is a benefit and it is up to the employer as to how to spend it. My job required 6 months before I received any holiday pay.

Happy New Year.