Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Can I be pregnant if I have sex while on my period?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a few times before my period started. Then I eventually had my period, but oddly only for 2 days. Then it stopped....weird..could I be pregnant?

• Favorite Answer

I got pregnant on the 3rd day of my period when my husband and i had sex cause i believed the myth that you couldn't get pregnant while on your period but it is not true cause you can cause i did but i miscarried at 5 weeks.

You can take a pregnancy test 19 days after the day you think you became pregnant.

http://www.peeonastick.com

While I do not know if what you described could mean that you are pregnant. Most women think that you cannot get pregnant while on your period...however this is a commen misconception. Really there is no time when you are completely safe...that is why you should always use protection. I would recomment going to see your doctor (OB/GYN, or a regular doctor just to get things checked out)

Yes you can get pregnant. Sperm can stay alive inside you for 5 days and if you ovulate in that five days then you can get pregnant, though it is less likely then if you are not on your period.

You can get pregnany on your period, but i would be safe and take a pregnancy test and/or go to your doctor or find a good OB/GYN or go to planned parenthood and they can help you if you are pregnant and also find a doctor and center in your area.

www.plannedparenthood.com

Source(s): Before i was on the pill, the condom broke and my boyfriend, now fiance went to planned parenthood and got the morning after pill. i would have been fine, but i freaked out for no reason and we went and got the pill and i took it and i was fine. it costed about $50, but it was worth the worry and also worth the cost of raising a child, or two or three. Hehehehe!

Anything is possible....I would wait about a week or 2 and take a home preg test so you won't get a higher chance of a false negative....Good luck

Yes thats how my daughter got pregnant and she made me a grandpa pa! So safe sex is no sex.

yes you can get pregnant on your period before you period and after your period

im sorry to tell you that you can get pregnant while your on your period. its a common misconception that you cannot, you totally can. i would talk to someone i trust but good luck with the next step!

• ye au could be pgyu shouldnt of done that but if your own your period there is a good chance

• It possible but not likely you ovulate three days in a month