Xbox 360 system?

I am looking to purchase a new system, I would like ot know which system is the best to purchase, the Wii, Xbox 360 or PS3? and Why?

Favorite Answer

XBox 360 - simply - Microsoft has most of the gliches worked out of it and PS3 is just beginning to deal with this as the same for Wii. I prefer the original Nintendo System. The newer systems are so costly - by the time you get the games, controllers and all the extras you've got a thousand bucks invested - to do what? Play a game!!! That money can pay my bills or provide food for my family for a couple of months. Whatever your choice - have fun.

The best deal for a hardcore gamer would be the 360 because its online service is the best and has the best games now and a promising 2007 future. The Wii would be the best if you do not care to much about the online service since no game has it so far and you normally play with someone else on the same console. The PS3 is only good to get if you dont care if your spending $600 on resistence and and movie player that only has 5 different movies to play on it currently.

• If your looking for long-lasting fun games then go for the Nintendo Wii. There aren't many games though, but you might wanna check it out and see for yourself.

If you're a hardcore gamer and is a fan of first person shooter and RPG and online gaming, then go for the Xbox 360. The best 2 games so far for it is Gears of War, and Oblivion.

If you like the previous PS consoles then you should check out the PS3. It does not yet have many good games, so you should give it a year. I would recommend the 360 though.

I hope I helped!

i have the wii, xbox 360 and ps3 and the only one i would recommend to anyone would be the 360

after being out a while micosoft has had time to work out any problems.....they are always updating it

graphics are the best

great games for it

we use our system for online play most and the wii and ps3 dont have mics to talk to other people. when you call them they cant tell you when they will have them. what fun is it to play online and not be able to talk crap to the person(s) your playing against

get the 360!! its better in the long run

see you online!

Check out the games. If you're a person looking for fun and nifty and new games, I strongly suggest the Wii. If you like getting hardcore games like Gears of War and Call of Duty 2, get the 360. If you like Blu-Ray or HD TV, get PS3

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT THE GAMES FOR THE SYSTEMS FIRST TO SEE THE GAMES THAT YOU LIKE.

However, for now, the wii and PS3 will be hard to get.