Murdoc N asked in Environment · 1 decade ago

What is the deadliest substance in existance?

Update:

Actually...you're all wrong. It happens to be VX, a toxin so deadly that it's ten times more lethal than Sirin Gas!

National Geographic is my source.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cars are killing more people in accidents than anything else. Tobacco is doing a pretty good job too.

• Philo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Probably plutonium. Get a speck of dust in a cut, your only hope is immediate high amputation. Breathe a speck of dust, the radiation poisoning will get you very quickly. Of course, poisons like curare will stop your breathing and kill you in a minute or so. Guess it depends on how you interpret "deadly."

• 1 decade ago

Most likely cosmic rays in space, but on earth maybe humans. We are endlessly destroying things for no apparent reason and some of them are psychologocally instable, really unstable.

Also there is nuclear waste and poison from some organisms.

• j
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would say some kind of radioactive material; but some substances are more harmful to certain animals than humans, so it depends on whether you are talking about how much it harms humans or how much it harms a certain animal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J W
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Car and industry emissions conspire to induce global warming.

• 1 decade ago

1 million pounds of anthrax under my control. Trust me that would be bad.

• 1 decade ago

Ignorance. And it's as common as Hydrogen.

• 1 decade ago

why ask a question if u know the answer?is it to be smart?as for my answer it wuld be alcohol coz oh boy did it screw me up last night :P

• 1 decade ago

just depends on how much of it is present, and how high it fall from, before it lands on you!

• 1 decade ago

I would say "heroin" as it is pure death.

Just think how many poor souls it has taken.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.