Murdoc N asked in Environment · 1 decade ago

What is the deadliest substance in existance?

Actually...you're all wrong. It happens to be VX, a toxin so deadly that it's ten times more lethal than Sirin Gas!

National Geographic is my source.

Favorite Answer

Cars are killing more people in accidents than anything else. Tobacco is doing a pretty good job too.

• Philo

Probably plutonium. Get a speck of dust in a cut, your only hope is immediate high amputation. Breathe a speck of dust, the radiation poisoning will get you very quickly. Of course, poisons like curare will stop your breathing and kill you in a minute or so. Guess it depends on how you interpret "deadly."

Most likely cosmic rays in space, but on earth maybe humans. We are endlessly destroying things for no apparent reason and some of them are psychologocally instable, really unstable.

Also there is nuclear waste and poison from some organisms.

• j

I would say some kind of radioactive material; but some substances are more harmful to certain animals than humans, so it depends on whether you are talking about how much it harms humans or how much it harms a certain animal.

• J W

Car and industry emissions conspire to induce global warming.

1 million pounds of anthrax under my control. Trust me that would be bad.

Ignorance. And it's as common as Hydrogen.

why ask a question if u know the answer?is it to be smart?as for my answer it wuld be alcohol coz oh boy did it screw me up last night :P

just depends on how much of it is present, and how high it fall from, before it lands on you!

I would say "heroin" as it is pure death.

Just think how many poor souls it has taken.