Would you, Could you?

If you were in a crowded elevator and a great song came on the Muzac, would you start singing the words out loud, or just humm a few bars?

♫ HAPPY NEW YEAR ♫

Favorite Answer

I would probably press the emergency stop button and start singing...

It depends on who was in there but I would probably SING!!! Happy New Year by the way:)

fart first so i could clear them out then i can start singing the song out loud.

I would just shut up. I'm not myself when I'm out, so if I'd feel the need to do something, I'd just do it inside of myself.

hum first,then watch the others reactions to that,then if anyone is smiling break out into vocals! =)Seriously...

♥ ♥ neither I would humm to myself ♥ ♥

No, I can't sing

both to see what they're reaction would be, lol

Happy New Year!!

I've done both and it wasn't well received, doesn't stop me though.

:)