True or false: Christians want everyone to say: "Merry Christmas" to protect their logo.?

Favorite Answer

False...if you're not a christian, you shouldn't be saying anything about it at all...cause it's a christian holiday, not any other religion or lack of religion...just christian.

False. We say Merry Christmas because, Christ is the meaning of christmas. He is the reason for the season.

I would have to say false I hate to hear it as it is a pagan holiday having nothing to do with Jesus as he was not born in Dec and I am a Christian gorbalizer

Source(s): The Bible

false. people say merry christmas cause they want you to do just that.

• Flea©

False- it's out of respect for the holiday.

NO why would you thing that about us