My Fiance Left after 4 years?

My Fiance of 4 years left me. I have two kids and she has one. I came home from work the day after Thanksgiving to a letter which basically said have a nice life and sorry we could never work out. We even bought a house together. I know she has two sick parents in Alabama 3000mi away that she felt guilty about not being there for. After she left she called and said she missed me. She told me she wanted to come back. She said she was leaving the day after Christmas. We talked on the phone for a month about things we wanted to do, places we wanted to go, discussed counseling, and told each other how much we loved each other. I talked to her the day she supposedly left and she said she went the wrong way and ended up in another state the wrong direction. Then she said she was on the way and told me about the different states she was passing through. Then yesterday I got ahold of her and she said she was driving but still in AL. Then the phone went dead. Still no call back. Why?

Favorite Answer

You sound so sad. Happy New Years. You deserve better!

Give her a week to 10 days to reach your location. Even if she doesn't call. Then if she doesn't arrive call her and see where she's at.

She could be doing an end run around you to do something to take your house from you. Lot's of variables here. The weather is very bad in the mid west so could be stranded due to bad roads and no cell phone reception.

If after 10 days she's not back home. Call her again, if she makes excuses hang up and Just leave her alone and move on maybe she needs time away to think.

Good luck hope this

You have a lot more power than you think. You wait until the baby is born and then go to court and file for child support. You already know where he works... the court system will garnish is paychecks before he gets paid. He can have "supervised visitation" as long as he is paying child support... in other words, he can meet with the kid down at the courthouse under the gaze of a police officer... you only have to show up for the drop off and pick up. You don't have to put up with him in your home... ever. You were used for 4 years... and when things got complicated, he left you. He probably thinks that if he can visit the kid, he can keep having sex with you. You need to maintain control. Next time... you get to know a guy thoroughly first, and if you can't get a commitment within 6 months of living with him, you kick him to the curb. No babies before marriage. A trip to the courthouse for a civil marriage ceremony is not a big deal.

• Big C

She probably is giving you the run a round. She is enjoying her freedom, no bf and no kids to take care of. Of course, she may have really felt guilty about the parents too. Who knows. It could go either way. If she calls again, and is lost, just tell her you will talk to her when she gets there, which will be never. Life sucks at times. Think of all the guys that have left the woman stuck with the house and kids.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Why is it that you were engaged to this woman for "4 Years"?? That could very well be your problem right there. Maybe she got tired of waiting for you to marry her. You two have been living together and even brought a house together you should have been married by now. At this point all you can do is wait for her to come around. And when she does you need to have a serious conversation about where this relationship is going. Good luck

It sounds to me that your fiance is going through a real tough time right now, yet, for you both to have children involved, she needs to have her head on her shoulders for their sake.

Maybe what you should do is sit down yourself and try to figure out when things when a little haywired up to the day she left, then ask her about it and be willing to know that she may put a lot of blame onto you.

Offer her that you will try your best to make it down there to visit and try and work things out, but also, you need to try and allow yourself the preparedness that this may also be the end to your relationship also.

She is leading you on. Don't keep your hopes up, my friend, it looks like she is playing you for a sucker. It has been 6 days since Christmas and she is still in the same state she started out in. Excuse me!! I drove from Utah to West Virginia and then thru the southern states and detoured down to Tucson, Az. and up thru Vegas and into my home town on Ely and back to Salt Lake, in 2 weeks and we stayed in West Virginia for 5 days. That was over 6000 miles in actually 9 days.

I don't know.

Maybe she went through a part of the state where they don't recieve great cellphone coverage.

Or maybe she changed her mind and she doesn't have the heart to tell you.

Know what I would do? I would call her, her parents, anyone you can think of that might know where she is. I would find out if they know what is going on.

It sounds to me like this woman is using your feelings for her to her advantage. People who love each other just don't leave their partner to a dear john letter. I say forget her. If she up and left you without a reason before, what makes you think she wont do it again.She is messing with your emotions. and is lieing to you. Quit setting yourself up for heartbreak she is not worth it. Someone who loves you will give you their all not a mouthful of excuses. So if i were you id quit playing phone tag and move on.

She must be wary of coming back to you. No offense, but she left you for a reason, even if that reason is unclear to you. She is probably having second thoughts. Give her time. If she is allowed to come back on her own terms, she will feel more secure about her decision.

listen up if someone preicious on you and you love mush ,you will not leave and he will not

if she loves you truely and she is afraid on you she will leave and you have to get her problems off and get her back home

but if you are sure that she is getting someone else , kick her off your mind and give attention to your work and you will get abetter self than she got

if she wants you go to her and understand her on easy try not to make load on her

just be as the doctor who reveales patient pains without causing harm to him

trust her ,she tell you all things