Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What's the prettiest nail polish color? I think it's Dark Pink.?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like pink because it is a pretty color and looks good on all complexions

• 1 decade ago

Mocha Carmel Cocoa ( like a redish peach with a pinkish brown tint) and Dark Pink, which is very sassy

• 1 decade ago

french manicures always look the best in my opinion but for just a color? silver or white dark colors look better on toe nails

• 1 decade ago

A neutral pink for light skin and a neutral peach for dark skin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like dark pinks to.Light pink are somethings not to vivid and red is WAY too visible.Hot pink is perfect.

O.P.I has really nice shades of pink. You should try it.

• 1 decade ago

i like different color pinks. My favorite brand is OPI. They always have pretty colors. red is good too,

• 1 decade ago

I like red it looks good on me but I admire people who can pull off colors like black, yellow, gray, or lime green.

• 1 decade ago

I dont know the brand but the name of the color is cotton candy, it is a lite frosty pink color.

• 1 decade ago

Turquiose or red or blue and light brown for fair brown skin

• 1 decade ago

I think it depends on your skin tone. I like mauve or a holly color.

Source(s): -
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.