Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What's the prettiest nail polish color? I think it's Dark Pink.?

Favorite Answer

i like pink because it is a pretty color and looks good on all complexions

Mocha Carmel Cocoa ( like a redish peach with a pinkish brown tint) and Dark Pink, which is very sassy

french manicures always look the best in my opinion but for just a color? silver or white dark colors look better on toe nails

A neutral pink for light skin and a neutral peach for dark skin

I like dark pinks to.Light pink are somethings not to vivid and red is WAY too visible.Hot pink is perfect.

O.P.I has really nice shades of pink. You should try it.

i like different color pinks. My favorite brand is OPI. They always have pretty colors. red is good too,

I like red it looks good on me but I admire people who can pull off colors like black, yellow, gray, or lime green.

I dont know the brand but the name of the color is cotton candy, it is a lite frosty pink color.

Turquiose or red or blue and light brown for fair brown skin

I think it depends on your skin tone. I like mauve or a holly color.

Source(s): -