Nintendo Wii System?

I am looking to purchase a new system, I would like ot know which system is the best to purchase, the Wii, Xbox 360 or PS3? and Why?

Favorite Answer

it depends if you want the cheapest system with mario type games and interative fun then buy the wii if you want good graphics online play and gun games then get the x box 360 if you want a better selection of games with the best graphics and a better online experiance then get the ps3

out of the three i would get the wii (i did :) but ... the 360 has good games like saints row (kind of a knock off of grand theft auto but still good) and elder scrolls 4 Oblivian a rpg, the ps3 has amazing graphics but is 500-600$ alone with out any extras, and the wii is interactive( wii sports is like you ARE THE PLAYER, in Zelda you swing the sword like in real life and has great graphics. you can also edit your photos.

PS: the stories about the wii's remote are from people who dont wear the ristrap, and over do it or dont look around when they play.

Check out the games. If you're a person looking for fun and nifty and new games, I strongly suggest the Wii. If you like getting hardcore games like Gears of War and Call of Duty 2, get the 360. If you like Blu-Ray or HD TV, get PS3

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT THE GAMES FOR THE SYSTEMS FIRST TO SEE THE GAMES THAT YOU LIKE.

However, for now, the wii and PS3 will be hard to get.

The wii is the best. You can get a Nintendo Wii at http://urlx.org/directtrack.com/aec4a and all you have to do is fill out the survey. I got my nephew a nintendo wii from that site and all i had to do was enter in my email address. If you really want one you should check out the site and get one from there.

THE PS3 DON'T GET Wii THE CONTROLLER LOOKS A BURDEN

DON'T GET A XBOX 360 MY FRIEND TOLD ME IT HAS NO FAN. PS3 HAS BLUE RAY DRIVE A WHOLE NEW LIBRARY BACK WORDS COMPALIBITY WITH PS2 AND PS1 GAMES AND SOON USE PSP AS A CONTROLLER AND A 6-AXIS CONTROLLER