Does anybody else feel the same way!? Check this out...?

Hey,

I went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park and saw people openly changing diapers in public?! Have you ever seen someone doing this where you could see it? It just growssed me out...

Why do people do that where everbody can see? And when your done, at LEAST throw it away. The woman left the luv right there for everybody else to pick up. Why can't people just use the restrooms? It's not like it's a urgent emergency...the kid can probably wait.

What say you about this?

Favorite Answer

As a mother I see two different ways to look at this. The fact that she left the diaper there with out throwing it out. Yes definitely gross. But there are some instances where a child must be changed as soon as they soil their diaper for the reason they get severe rashes because of sensitive skin. And then again it could have been an emergency, (yes even Lil ones still in diapers cant wait--meaning the diaper leaks) and the bathroom just wasn't close enough. The only thing I find wrong with this woman changing a child's diaper was the fact she didn't properly dispose of it. If we were out some where when my daughter was an infant and she needed a change I would change her right in her stroller where she laid comfortably. I see nothing wrong otherwise.

I tend to agree on what Ashlynn's mother said. The fact that she didn't throw the diaper away is gross. But I would change my little ones on their stroller if I can cause I am generally not sure how clean the public restroom can really be for me to lay the things down for a diaper change. I trust my own stroller better. Sorry.

Yeah, she should have taken the baby into the restroom to change him, and she also should have put the diaper in the trash.

I think its gross! Not to mention LAZY!