Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

i want to start my own online clothing line?

i have my designs, i have my resources for printing designs on tees, etc. and i know how to make clothing.

all i need to know is how the website works so people can pay and order and stuff.

any other info/tips would be great.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • tanj
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 1 decade ago

Several things you need to do; first is to register your business. Get yourself a web-designer. Sign up (payable) for a web address. Subscribe to internet payment provider; this is to ensure consumers get ease of mind when paying via their credit card via Internet and that it isn't a fraud. All the above are basic infrasture. Decide how much you'll charge for delivery via Speed Post, International/Local courier, etc..Once all are in placed, you can roll-out your business and wait for the first consumer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The absolute first thing you must do is get your designs patented. If you don't, people can steal your designs and sell them as their own.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Test the market with www.ebay.com

That way you can see if there's a demand for your products.

you may not ge the price you want but at least it's a start

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.