Do people on Answers really want advise? Or do they want people to agree with them?

Favorite Answer

I think a lot of them really want advice..We have some that are idiots,and ask the most stupid questions,such as i just ate a onion what should i do? i don,t even bother with that,but i think some people really want answers.....If people ask something and only want you to agree with them,they are just trying to feel justified..I have faith there are some honest ones on here.

A lot of people genuinely want help and advice on how to fix their computers, their cars and sometimes their kids. A lot of people have nothing better to do than harass those who do want answers. That's life. There are the suckers who will fall for anything; those who think they should have everything free; those who can't spell, or won't learn to spell, and the kids who want people on the forum to do their homework for them. That's life.

You try not to get so bent out of shape at some of them that it warps your view of things. This is not the end of the world, not even a small piece of it.

Happy New Year Everyone!

if you read the question prior to answer it,you can see if they are seeking for advice,to agree with;,to comfort;to just have fun,to make their homework as well,to find something for;your feedback on certain topics,and the likes,so the point is answer is not like when you take a test,in here is like how you will response to the question per se,depending the 'tone' of the question

I definitely want advice, particularly since I may not know people who can answer my question for whatever reason or I can't find it on the internet.

There are some people who ask the stupidest things and/or create trouble with spam and advertisements

• glow

They want people to agree with them.

they want people to agree with them because they just think of something to say and see if they would agree with their ideas.

Source(s): Watch ask someone a question.
  • Emmy

A bit of both. Plus some who just want to make trouble.

• Benji

Oh that's easy. Basically I'm looking for ADVICE...

on how to get people to agree with me more.

Often, I'm just looking for humor.

I can offer limited advice on what I know. I challenge liberals to make statements and back them up with facts.

I enjoy being able to spout my opinions and also I have got some good answers and good advice here. I also got a few good laughs.