Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do i need to move on?

One of my close guy friends and i recently tried to make it something more between us. Things didn't work out so well and we started having problems and well he found someone else. we still talk all the time and everything but sometimes i just wish things were different. i'm over what happened but sometimes i just think about him in that way again. any help?

Favorite Answer

Do you love him? It sounds like you really care for him and it sounds as if he really hurt you. I think since he has moved on, I think its time for you to move on also. Find a nice guy who will Cherish you and understand your feeling. You guys can always be friends. He feels as if you are over him and doesn't think of you the same way because if he did he wouldn't have moved on. Tell him your feelings if he feels the same way about you he will leave this new mate and be with you again. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

From what I've seen of other people in these situations, you absolutely need to move on. It sucks that things didn't work out, but you went for broke, and that shows how willing you are to fall in love. That means you deserve to find that love and happiness...with someone else. Cut ties completely with him for the time being. When you've BOTH moved on and are happy, you can always try to rekindle the friendship. If it's too painful now, and if you still have feelings for him, it's not going to be healthy to stick around. Best wishes!

Hello,

It's going to take you some time to get over this in my opinion whats keeping your mind traveling back to something that once was is the fact that you both were close friends to start with.

It's natural for you to be having this feelings...the best Rx is TIME and you'll be alright.

I do suggest that maybe you do something for yourself hit the spa, grab yourself a latte and get a new do. I am sure that you find yourself feeling pretty rotten thinking about this. So get yourself up and do something nice for you!!

It's almost a new year so what better time than now?

Take care and I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

• Boss

well, you will always think about him, there is nothing you can do. Just try to find some one else. I mean guys are every where and you wont have any problem getting one . Once you get a guy, put all of your attention, on that guy. Even try to make the other guy jealous, So dont worry and try to move on. GOOD LUCK :)

It is good that you all are still friends and all, but yes, it is time to move on. There are so many people out there for you.

Give him some time, but you should probably move on until then though. You should probably ask him if there is any chance you two can get back together that's the only way to be sure.

Sounds like you need to move on,, just be "friends" you said he found someone else. Maybe it's just meant for you two to be friends and nothing more.

it's a hard thing to do, letting go of someone who meant alot to you. if it is not beneficial to remain close friends, then maybe it is time to let it go.

that old cliche' time heals all wounds is for the most part right.

good luck, hope you find what you need.

Move on and don't try to be friends again. It doesn't work.

yeah i think its time for you to move on. yeah, itll be hard to forget about him and yeah you might still have feelings for him, but you need to try and put all thoes feelings and thoughts in the back of your mind. good luck.