Anyone know any games similar to Summoner to PS2? The rest of the RPGs I've tried just aren't cutting it.

The story line was pretty decent but the sequel blew; the quests were almost identical it seemed like. I liked the combat style in the first one, pretty unique. If anyone has any suggestions on good RPG games, or any video games for PS2 I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Summoner 1 and 2 were great games. Wish they would make a 3. Anyways, this might sound odd, but try Final Fantasy 12. Its way different than other Final Fantasy's, as far as combat goes, and not quite like Summoner, but there are similarities. The summons in FF12 are done almost exactly like in Summoner. Other than that, I cant really think of any others. It is definitly a unique series.

What the heck's Summoner? It sounds really dumb. Do like, World of Warcraft, because you obviously have a computer and Internet. So uh, do that and stuff.