promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Has anyone here ever had a crush so big, that u lied about it, to everyone that u now? tell me.?

I love him, and he said no. What are some good storys that might be able to help me get over him?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

im sorry to hear that. im kind of going through the same thing. im crazy about this girl but i dont know if she really cares for me like i care for her. shes all ive been thinking about. im going to write her a note telling her how i feel and see what happens. i feel like i have to write it out because i have to much to say and i dont know if i have the courage to say it all to her face. all i can say is if you really love him, stay close to him. if you continue to be good friends, you never know what can happen over time. also, dont give up on your feelings and good luck to you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Um well i did have a crush on a guy at my school and never told anyone except my best friend who is like an exact sister. Everytime someone asked I would say no because I didn't want them spreading anything at school, but I don't like the guy anymore. Not much of a story! oh well, 2 points for me!

♥Rachel

• 1 decade ago

this site is making my day, too funny. K how old r u? A crush (cute!) sweetie you probably have so many years ahead of you I wouldn't stress TRUST me there will be MANY others. However its different with people in there 30's and 40's

• 1 decade ago

I never lied, I love her so much, and if I didn't tell her I would've exploded!!! And I'm sorry but you never get over the ones you love

but you can learn from this, don't harden your heart, protect it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its hard to get over someone but in the long run you will and will love and not lie or cheat on them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.