promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think the only reason Miley Cyrus became famous is because of her dad?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I don't think so. I think she has talent. A ton of it and I like her show too. But, she probably did get famous in the first place because of her Dad.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeap

thats how we know ppl like John Ritter kids and stars Like Tori Spelling because they rode the dads coat tails. That chic who plays Cricket on Young and the restless coat tail rider daddy was the shows creator. Look at ivanka Trump etc. Aaron Carter older brother Nick Carter.Nicole Richie etc the list goes on and on . Dad or Mom is famous well let me ride there coat tails and drop there names

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it probably helped a little that her dad was a singer before but Its not like it was just handed to her because of her dad. I saw the audition tape and she had to work pretty hard to get where she is now.

• 1 decade ago

I like her show and everything but yeah i think he dad probably helped out a little but her being on the hanna montana show probably help her get more famous than just her dad helping out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no, definetly not. she also became famous because of her singing and tv show (and her fashions too)

who cares about those losers who hate miley cyrus. shes a wonderful and talented person.

• 1 decade ago

yes. and i also think becuz she country and there r a lot of famous country singers like dolly parton that could boost up her popularity.but yeah it's mostly her dad and disney channel

• 1 decade ago

Nope,I doubt that.Billy Ray was a one hit wonder,no one gets famous from one hit wonders even if its their dad.

• NO!!! She wants to be famous so she works hard unlike you!! You're just jealous

• 1 decade ago

Yes! That's the way it is with most celebrities

• 1 decade ago

She's an actress, but she's not that famous anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.