Can this be ectopic pregnancy?

I have had PID before so I'm a bit worried. I had implatation spotting the size of a dime 12dpo and missed a period. tested bfp 16dpo. I have nausea, sore breast and increased sense of smell. Today I had some cramps on my left side that scared me. They have since gone away. By the way I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I will see a DR this week but until then answer if you know.

Favorite Answer

If it was an ectopic pregnancy, you'd be having more than a passing cramp in your side. It would be a sharp pain that doesn't go away. Your cramping was probably due to gas and bloating, which is common early in pregnancy. As long as your bleeding is a small amount of spotting, it's nothing to worry about and perfectly normal.

If the pain comes back in the same location on your left side, be sure to see a doctor ASAP. The sooner an ectopic pregnancy is treated, the better!

Congrats and good luck! =)

I don't think so it might b gas pains and the blood is probaly just implantation blood. Don't worry it my cramp is gone there is nothing to worry about i am 7 weeks pregnant and i had the same symptoms and all is wells Congrats and happy new years

Source(s): My own