Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Tattoo Removal?

I just recently got a tattoo and I thought it would look really cool, but then I realized that I don't really want it, and I would like to know what are the different methods used to remove a tattoo without getting it lasered off

Favorite Answer

If you just got it you are probably still in shock over the mental thought that it is forever and freaking out.

Bon Ton has a cover up that will cover everything even a fresh tatoo and is water proof. You can cover it completely and only show it when you are ready to accept it, or you have it removed.

And to lighten it use lemon juice and peroxide 1/2 of each, mixed in a spray bottle. Just spritz it at night before you go to bed.

Hey I've heard about this new product, its advertised all over the radio for "tattoo regret." Its called wreckingbalm, its a fading system that will actually fade the tattoo and it doesn't hurt. You can give it a try and its less expensive than lasering it. wreckingbalm.com

I have heard about this patch that they can put on you, but I don't know how and if it works

• HAVE FUN LASERING !!!! ITS HURT ABOUT 5X more!!! and its MUCHOOOO EXPENSIVE! SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU GOT ONE!