promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
tanj
Lv 4
tanj asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Stretch Marks...?

How exactly do stretch marks form? And how do you get rid of them? I have them appearing on my stomach... really unsightly and it seems to be getting worse... Cocoa butter doesn't seem to be doing it for me. I'm only 17! No kids are nothing... why????? :(

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

are you growing fast or gaining/losing alot of wieght? Streach marks come from streaching the skin by growing faster than the skin can grow. if your shrinking then lotions with vitamine E or pure vitamine E should help.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

as you gain weight your body streches and strech marks form. one way to loose then is by exersing your body and this way not only will you loose the stretch marks but also gain a nice looking body. good luck

• 1 decade ago

rknghavic is right. you can just get them from growing too fast. you can use lotions w/ vitamin E. Strech marks sort of disappears over time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm... are you sure you're not pregnant? Because if you "did it" without protection and you had a pregnancy test that showed negative, that could be incorrect. So, I would re-test that.

And also, are you eating more than you used to? Because that could be it. I would ask someone you trust what to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Best thing: Go see your doctor.

:) It'll be ok.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.