How do i know?

i really like this guy and we were friends for 2 years

last year he moved to another city and i havent talked to hi for a while

all my friends have seen him around and say he says he misses me

how do i know if he really does

i dont have any way to contact him

football seasons over and thats the main time i'd see him...

HELP

Favorite Answer

Don't worry about it. There are always more guys. And if you can't see this guy anyway, then it does no good thinking that he might like you. Because you're not going to see him. I know that sounds lousy, but a juicy chick like you really shouldn't need to worry about it. Don't be desperate. If it works, let it work. Otherwise, just wait for something else to work. It really is that simple.

Oh, but if you want to look desperate (something I never recommend) then tell your friends that you're slightly interested in him, and wait for them to tell him about it. Then if he's got any guts, he'll try to contact you. But again, this is pretty risky as it makes you look desperate and guys almost always take advantage of desperate girls. So it's just best to wait for the right guy to come along, rather than to screw things up with this one guy. I'm telling you, there are a LOT more guys than this one. You've got time to wait.

wait till next football season! sorry