Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Why do the high-class society from New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, New England vote for Democrats and?

The trailer trash garbage from Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee vote for Bush...!!!

Favorite Answer

Hey, don't forget California, Washington and Oregon.

We are more sohisticated and cosmopolitan, living in areas with a variety of people and cultures. We see every day that there are people the system doesn't work for.

We have the highest percentage of well educated voters. We're also less susceptible tothe lies and non-issues the Reps spew out.

We also tend to earn more, and aren't avers to paying some taxes if it helps others.

Bill Clinton was from Arkansas? Jimmy Carter was from Georgia? Both Democrats... Al Gore is from Tennessee (sometimes)... John Edwards is from North Carolina... Why would you vote for Trailer Trash?

That's right you're from the "High" Class Society... Go smoke some more!!!

The projects are FULL of Democrat Voters. That's how most of the CIty of New York votes. The rest of the state supports conservative viewpoints. Why? Because most Democrats are morally bankrupt.

The Southern States used to VOTE all Democrat up until Reagan. Then they started voting Republican. Why? Because they know the difference between a Socialist Party and party that still believes in the USA.

I might be famous but I am neither high-class or trailer trash! AND I am from New England originally (NH). So, I am not sure where this all places me.

However, I have personally found that most 'intelligent' folk tend to vote for the best qualified person regardless of party affiliation. The key word here is 'intelligent'. This means those who think for themselves!

If more folk were willing to vote via this concept, we would not be in the situation we are in today.

Vote Smart!!! Not Party!!! Hmm, you heard it here first!

The Ol' Sasquatch Ü

I notice that the high-class socialists from the Northeast have large houses which could shelter many, many homeless families. Once I am "elected" into the Vanguard of the Proletariat (I hope to be appointed by Hillary), then I will work to provide this housing for the People. We will thank the high-class Democrats for helping us out, and they will all be glad to donate their off-shore accounts and estates to us, the People. Won't they?

Then we can fix the teeth of our poor oppressed trailer trash comrades.

The rich will be happy for the chance to become our Comrades again. Your question was so good, that I'm sure the Commissar will select you to help run the Benevolent People's Re-Education Camps.

Since Pelosi is house speaker, I am very confident of our quick victory. Just have unquestioned faith in the widom and beneficience of the State.

Thank you so much for clearing that up. We won't need to vote in the next election, just count the two groups and declare the winner.

So nice of you to stereotype entire states like this for us. Why didn't you just stereotype them all?

If your straight up voting theory was true then why are these places not whatever to zero straight victories?

They must like living in trailers because the Republicans aren't going to help anyone but themselves and their buddies. The Republicans don't want to educate people because educated people are thinking people.

Eww. A daisy chain.

we can fix this whole situation by getting rid of the parties and voting on the individual policies of the person.

fantasy(high class) VS reality(trailer trash)