Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there any way to tp upload your itunes library to another computer?

When I first got my ipod, I used my mom's computer to download music to it, but now I have my own computer and I want to use it, instead of hers because I have a much bigger hard-drive on it.

I am not very computer savy, so is there an "easy" way to do it. Or will this be a long and tedious task?

Favorite Answer

one way you could do it is, on your moms computer, add all of the songs to any playlist on iTunes..then burn CD's of the songs then add the CD's onto your new computer...

i have the same problem..

i just got a new laptop for xmas..and i have my music on my other computer...so i just downloaded them again on limewire..and added the songs..

www.limewire.com

good luck!