Does God care about Pop Warner football?

OK, so you see lots of quarterbacks and other NFL dudes pointing to the heavens after they score. So they clearly believe that God influences the outcomes of NFL games. Does God do the same for college and high school football? What about a kid playing Pop Warner football. If the kid prays really hard, will God fix the game for him?

Favorite Answer

the "imag"ined "god" of the world loving whore that calls herself "christianity" "cares" ;-( 'course "it" don't care about the multitudes that are killed each day by the inventions that are of mankind's "imag"ination ;-( and mankind's "imag"ination is destroying Creation. and The Great Spirit, soon HE will destroy those who are destroying HIS Creation!

Source(s): experience, revelation and The Testimonies

I think God does care very much about the players and how the outcome of the game affects them. And, of course, he has ultimate control over how the game goes. However, he may not use this control. When players point to the sky they may be thanking god for motivating them to practice, for saving them from getting hurt during the game, for giving them the skills required to play etc. Of course, as one team wins the other team loses. God feels both the saddness of the losers and the joy of the winners in the same way that he will simultaneously feel the freedom of the rabit as he does the hunger of the chasing fox. God is like that. Sorry, I'm going off on a tangent. What I'm trying to say is, God could do what he wants with the game. He could make it go either way. But I don't think he does that. God helps those who help themselves, apprently, and i think that in this situationt hat could mean that god gives the players the talent needed and he motivates them to practise. But its up to the players in the end how they perform. Another example coudl be the college student who spent all night praying instead of revising for the big exam tomorrow. It's not gonna happen - God will help you but he won't perform miracles for lazy worshippers.

I'm not sure if that will help :S

I think God cares about everything. When most people point to the heavens, they are praising God and giving him the glory. God isn't the one who influenced the game or scored the touchdown, but he is the one who gave him the abilities to play.

I think God definitely cares about the kids playing Pop Warner football, but not necessarily the outcome of the game.

God does not fix games.

When an athlete points to heaven, he is saying I give credit to God for my talents. It is like thank you God for allowing me to make this play.

grace2u

No Please visit sports