Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

belly button ring?..slutty or not?

is it slutty to have your belly button pierced?

Favorite Answer

Depending on your age i dont think so and if you have the figure to have one go for it i think there cute but make sure you look to see how clean the tattoo parlor is that you go to ...

No a belly button ring is not slutty, either is having one. Accessories don't make a person slutty, its their actions that make them slutty. And if we're gonna call a belly button ring slutty then what about earrings? Are they slutty too?

A belly ring, just like anything else, will be slutty if you make it so. I got my belly button pierced two months ago and every single person who has seen it told me it's so un-slutty and un-tacky compared to many other belly rings they see simply because I wear it that way. If you're wearing one of those fat ugly barbels that says "eat me" on it, you're going to come off as easy. If youre making sure that every top you wear shows your piercing, you probably won't come off too good either. But if you wear it comfortably... you know, something cute and not too attention-grabbing, and show it when appropriate (like when you're swimming in a bikini or something) then it's totally cute. My opinion though. :)

I don't think they look slutty at all. If one has the figure to wear one and it makes the wearer feel good, then who cares what anyone else thinks. As long as it is done in good taste and it isn't vulgar looking then I really see no harm. I think it looks better on younger girls though who can carry it off. I don't think it would look right on my nan for example!!

I wish I could have my belly button peirced but when I went to the shop the man said it would be dangerous for me because I could catch a toe in the ring when I walked!! lol.

it is not slutty to get your belly pierced. it depends on how a woman carries herself that defines whether she is slutty or not. SO NO!!!

And then some of you wanna say "no it's not slutty as long as you don't show it off"......you sound stupid, very stupid! what's the purpose of getting it pierced if you are not going to show it. You can show your belly off as long as its cute and you carry yourself in a decent matter....who gives a fu*k what everybody else thinks.....fu*k them. They're probably just jealous!

The only way a girl is slutty is if she acts that way...belly button ring..sexy!

• Joan H

Depends on the rest of the look. Showing your belly all the time is really out of style now so why bother with the ring anyway.

Well if you wear belly shirts to show them off, then they are slutty.... or you are just slutty. but otherwise, no, gbbut then there is no reason to get one.

I don't have a belly button. When I first met my boyfriend I told him I din't have one and he asked if I was an alien. I told him yeah but actually I had gastric bypass surgery and that is why I don't have one. And I don't miss it at all.

Maybe 10 years ago... they totally in and def not slutty.