Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Why aren't the Kennedy Center Honors rebroadcast or available on DVD?

I missed the Kennedy Center Honors this year, and I'm sick about it! I contacted the website, and they said the Honors are neither rebroadcast nor available on DVD for sale. Does anyone know WHY?? These are historical moments that should be preserved for posterity! Why not make them available and use the proceeds from sales to benefit arts education? What is the reason? Does anyone know?

Favorite Answer

'Cause there isn't enough money in it!

Source(s): They are all for the $.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avQmz

I'm glad I didn't see it. I'm sure Dolly Parton (who has spoken highly of her) was insulted. So much for Jessica being professional. It seems that whenever the public tries to give her the benefit of the doubt, she continues to prove that she really IS an idiot. PainSux, the person that you're think about is Clive Davis...Clive Owen is the British actor who starred in Closer.

Historical moments? I don't think so. It's just another award for a well known person who's done some good.

There's no money in it to make them available on DVD.