Is it worth going to the Rose Parade with 2 small children???

They want to go but I know they have no clue about the whole camping thing.

Favorite Answer

It is an experience that they will never forget. My little brothers and sister have been going for the past 3 years. My sister was 5 her first time and she can't imagine a new year without the rose parade. They get to see charecters they like, she remembers the big bird flot and mickey mouse as the grand marshall. We have never sleeped over, just leave the day of the parade and dress them in layers. I know we will be there this year. You can also take them to see the flots after the parade.

Source(s): life experience
  • Sma

i dont think it is..well it depends on their ages though..if they are too small they might get irritated or frustrated. the parade is too long. Then there's the bathroom trips and such, they might not enjoy it too much. Maybe when they're a tiny bit older they can go and really enjoy the parade.

No, just give them enough nyquil for them to go to sleep so you can enjoy the parade and be back in time to wake them and ring in the new year...

Source(s): Father of the Year Magazine...
  • Molly

No, not unless you what to be 2 children shorter. Stay at home, make some fun goodies, and watch it on TV.

It's cold out there..and everybody is partying..I lived in Pasadena for 30 years.

hh yees my mother an dmy three sisters an di di that it was fanominal

we left the one year old at home but i wa sfour, they were, 5, 7, and 9

If you wish, you can take them. In my experience, however, children forget anything that happened before 7.

Of course

I went as a young child and it was cold, uncomfortable and boring. I don't think it was much fun for my mom either.

I have done it once with one child....and it was miserable. Its cold, rude people, crowds. It was a horrible experience for me and I would never do it again.