1 day i was erected and i felt a pop in my penis and my penis went soft, i cant stay erect now what 2 do now?

please share and help me

Favorite Answer

That sounds pretty serious. I would see a doctor. Better safe than sorry.

• Jean

It is possible to break a penis. Are you having any pain? I am going to tell you the same thing as probably most everyone will tell you. Please seek medical attention. Normally a specialist in this case would be better. The type of specialist under these circumstances is called a urologist. If you see your regular doctor first, he/she will probably refer you to the specialist. Do not wait a long time to go to the doctor.

Source(s): Studied the various body systems at community college for medical career. You can research the Urinary system and its function and disorders. Go to the doctor right away If you need to go to the emergency room. You may feel embarassed but believe me the emergency personnel is very professional so don't let that keep you from seeking medical attention right away.

sounds like you tore a ligament or muscle in your penis, it will have to be fixed, im sure the surgery is simple, i saw something about this on tv, a man broke his penis on his honeymoon, had to see a doctor and get it fixed.

Source(s): discovery health i believe

Kill yourself. If you can't keep it up anymore then life just ain't worth living.

please see a doc asap