Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

what does xbox 360 look like on standard tv? anything on the internet to show?

Favorite Answer

doesnt look too bad i have 1 its ok

xbox 360 on standard tv is not too great. On some games, some text in-game cannot be read. It is "mashed" and blurry. Other than not being able to read anything, it is pretty nice.

I bought an xbox 360 and used my 24" Magnavox Standard TV and it I could not read any lettering, so I took it back. Now, I bought a 27" RCA HDTV and it looks much better!

It looks fine. It's not quite as pretty as with a high def or an lcd or a plama but it's not really close enough to tell the difference, especially if you're not used to playing on a fancy TV anyway

Source(s): I have one with a regular TV

It will look like a xbox, just with better graphics.

If you really want to see a difference, you need to use it with a HDTV. (1280 x 720) resolution

It looks pretty much like ps2 but connect to hdtv and its awesome

Check out this site its awesome and its totally free

Movies, sports, music, adult and more

http://www.worldtvpc.com/

unless you've got a super keen eye, there is not much diffrence, I play on standerd its fine

about the same. there are some games that take advantage of the hardware but..