what to do daugters friend dated a35 yr old shes21 and got bad news (lesibans)?

THE WOMAN CALLED 2WKS AGO AND TOLD THE 21 YEAR OLD SHE HAS AIDS BUT THEY BROKE UP AND SHE MOVED OUT OF TOWN . THE 21 YEAR OLD SEEN ALOT OF MEDICINE AND FELT RASH ON THE BOTTOM HALF WHILE THEY WERE DATING SHE TOLD HER SHE HAS ALERGIC REACTION TO HER ASMA LONG STORY SHORT WHAT DO MY DAUGHTER SUPPOSE TO DO HER FRIEND IS DISTANT AND NOT RETURNING PHONE CALLS NOT HANGING OUT SHE TOOK A AIDS TEST AND THE RESULTS SHE SAYS WAS NEGATIVE BUT WHY SO DISTANT UNLESS SHE CANT FACE THE FACT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BY THE WAY THE 35 YEAR OLD SAID THAT THE 21 YEAR OLD GAVE IT TO HER THE 21 IS THE BUTCH IN THE RELATONSHIP AND SHE DOES LICK AROUND SOME GOOD ANSWERS PLEASE

Favorite Answer

Ok, first of all it was not right to say the 35 year old was the butch. A lesbian is a lesbian. Not only one is doing the licking, both of them are. I am so sorry and sympathetic for your daughters friend but it seems to me that if she is not responding to calls and letters, it is best to just let her be for now. She has been through a lot. She lost someone she cared about passionately and right now dont know how it will be with her and your daughters friendship. I am sure right now she dont want to face all the questions that are about to face her. Just give her time and space and hopefully she will come around.

Go to doctor and be tested to see if she has aid's. might require several visits as aid's takes awhile to show up in the body's system.

No need to contact the other lesbian, what's done is done. Just monitor the person's health at the doctors. once it's found out she has aid's or hiv, they will begin treatment.

IF THE TEST CAME BACK OK. SHE'S OK AND DIDN'T GIVE IT TO THE OTHER PERSON. SHE MUST OF GOT IT FROM SOME OTHER PERSON. I THINK THE OTHER JUST USED THIS AS A REASON TO LEAVE, AND THAT SHE WANTED TO LEAVE.

• ?

Posting your question all in capitals really added to my anger. Cheers.

call jerry he will know what to do