Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

where can i download a copy of xp for free ??

please help me its for my son i promised him we would have his computer fixed by his birth day and xmas has me broke .. god bless any one who can help

Favorite Answer

Actually you can download it for free just go to Microsoft Windows Update .I do it all the time it s completly legal. Hope this helps!

yes u can't but u might b able 2 find it 4 cheep. Try ebay r go online and see if u find it. I brought mine 4 like $25 it works great.

I took a chance though I brought it from a flee market.But hell it works. some time u have 2 take a chance.

You can not download xp for free. You can buy bootleg software, but that is illegal. I believe some universities sell windows xp for a really cheap price because it is to students.

You Can't