my bro won't leave me alone...?

help i need some advice to stop this maddness. he bothers me 24/7. if i go in the computer room he's there turning off the light. does anyoner have any hope this sis.

Favorite Answer

Tell your brother you need some time alone.It's not that you don't love him but that is called RESPECT and in the home that is what people do.Respect each others privacy.Let your parents know about the problem also they mind find a way to give him somthing to do too.Hey even find somthing to do with him..

He can only mess with you if you allow him delte him off of everything you don't have to answer when he pops up.. Your the only person that can control the things that goes down// Are you tired yet? If so then step up and move forward and stop looking back

Perhaps you should try asking him what his problem is...