When a guy says he does not want to call you becuase he thinks he will be trouble, what does he mean?

Favorite Answer

He has issues in his life that he feels might complicate your life--I commend him IF in fact that was an honest answer from him--and you should too--He just could be into things that he doesn't want to expose you too--he may see you as a person he respects--be happy--

Either he's not interested in you and telling you a lie in a lame attempt to preserve your feelings or he serious self-esteem issues. Either way I suggest you could find a much happier situation without much additional luck. If you have thoughts of pursuing him, you should ask yourself why would I want someone to treat me in either of those ways.

it means that hes finding excuses, or hes just extremely dumb. I dont see why he would say that. If you mean he feels that he's troubling you, then thats a different story

I liked what one person said its a lame excuse for not wanting to call u, he has no self esteem

It means he cant call you because he will get in trouble. It isnt rocket science

• zen522

He means that you are going to get him in trouble and he deosn't want any thing to do with you.

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward .
  • jayden

That is just an excuse to tell you that he doesn't want to call you... Move on to better and brighter things my dear...

• Bella

It means that either hes scared or he dosne't want to call you.

It means if you pursue him, he will have an excuse to treat you badly because he "warned" you.

Exactly that- so find someone else who won't cause trouble