When a guy says he does not want to call you becuase he thinks he will be trouble, what does he mean?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He has issues in his life that he feels might complicate your life--I commend him IF in fact that was an honest answer from him--and you should too--He just could be into things that he doesn't want to expose you too--he may see you as a person he respects--be happy--

• 1 decade ago

Either he's not interested in you and telling you a lie in a lame attempt to preserve your feelings or he serious self-esteem issues. Either way I suggest you could find a much happier situation without much additional luck. If you have thoughts of pursuing him, you should ask yourself why would I want someone to treat me in either of those ways.

• 1 decade ago

it means that hes finding excuses, or hes just extremely dumb. I dont see why he would say that. If you mean he feels that he's troubling you, then thats a different story

• 1 decade ago

I liked what one person said its a lame excuse for not wanting to call u, he has no self esteem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It means he cant call you because he will get in trouble. It isnt rocket science

• zen522
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He means that you are going to get him in trouble and he deosn't want any thing to do with you.

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward .
  • jayden
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That is just an excuse to tell you that he doesn't want to call you... Move on to better and brighter things my dear...

• Bella
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It means that either hes scared or he dosne't want to call you.

• 1 decade ago

It means if you pursue him, he will have an excuse to treat you badly because he "warned" you.

• 1 decade ago

Exactly that- so find someone else who won't cause trouble

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.