Who here has a birthday tomorrow (Jan 1) or has a child whose b/day is tomorrow?

Do you have an exciting birth story to tell? I'd love to hear(see) it!

Happy New Years!

Favorite Answer

♥ I don't know anyone who has a birthday tomorrow, it sucks lol I like celebrating birthdays. Mine is on January 5th. I'm excited. I know a lot of people who has the same birthdate as me. Happy New Years and Happy Birthday to whoever has a birthday tomorrow

My oldest son will be 26 tomorrow. He was born January 1, 1981 at Ireland Army Hospital in Ft. Knox, Kentucky. He was the fourth child born at that hospital on that day.

My sister-in-law's birthday is tomorrow., but I guess I don't know an exciting story! Happy New Year!

Um, my son Euphus's birthday is tomorrow. When he was born, the doctor let off a firework in the hospital because he had alzheimers and thought it was 4 of July. Luckily no one was hurt, but i found it really odd and creepy.

• Chis

I don't know who has a birthday on Jan 1st. But I know who has their b/day on Christmas.

Source(s): Holiday expert
  • Sma

i know someone who has a birthday today on dec.31.He was never too happy about it though cuz he didnt get to enjoy his birthday all that much due to the hype of new year's.

our second son was our counties first baby born in 2002 !!

we were even in the paper (even thou they spelled our first childs name wrong lol)

he turns 5 at 2:45pm tomorrow!

its my nans birthday 2mro. well my drive went up in my last trimester and was constantly havin sex with my fiance and i always had contractions after sex. i think thats why i went into premature labour at 35weeks. i was in labour for 6days

dunno if thats interestin enough

my friend nick pedro's birthday is tomorrow. He is portuguese

Sadly my mother was born on that day. She should have been an abortion